With its sizable client base within healthcare, Pavilion, a Mercer practice (“Pavilion”),1 is in a unique situation to analyze a broad range of client portfolios. The study aggregated information from across Pavilion’s healthcare client base to provide details on our clients’ operating asset pools, which includes 67 observations of varying sizes across the debt rating spectrum as of December 31, 2019.
In this paper we share data and conclusions for the following categories:
1. Constituent breakdown by debt rating and size
2. Average allocation over time
3. Alternatives breakdown by debt rating and size (excluding real assets)
4. Breakdown of alternatives allocation
5. Allocation to passive investments
Download the report to learn more.